So this is my blog....

feel free to hang around, get a mug of tea (two sugars please, lots of milk) and enjoy as i let my mind wander on all things life, God, Gurl and generally Beth....

-x-

Thursday 2 August 2007

Baltimore and me...and zach Effron....

As you may or may not know, i'm abit of a musical theatre geek.

Make that a MAJOR musical theatre geek.

I just love it, you can't beat a wonderful musical, making the world right through abit of song and dance- ahh just puts a smile on your face!!

So yesterday i went to see Hairspray at the cinema with two blokey friends, who surprisingly quite enjoyed it. I LOVED IT! i had to stop dancing in my seat, it was soo good. Really made me miss doing musicals though, i'm going to need to find a way to scratch that itch i think! But Go see it, it's brilliant! Can't wait for the DVD now!

Enjoying being back home at the moment, having big lie ins and seeing the family and all my old mates. I'd missed being around people who know me so well i can just be me and they think nothing of it!

heading the pub tonight... see you there??

Bx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge fan of musicals, and yet even I had to resist the temptation to start dancing round the cinema - it was THAT good!